Research is the backbone of academics. It transforms the new ideas into innovations in pursuance of a new area for researcher. Each finding gives immense pleasure and multiplies enthusiasm towards achieving target.
At DBACER, Research & Development Cell aims to cultivate research culture in the Institute by promoting research in emerging and challenging areas of Engineering and Technology. It encourages faculties as well as students to undertake the research in newly emerging frontier areas of Engineering & Technology including multidisciplinary fields. This enhances the general research capability of budding technocrats by way of participating in conferences, seminars, workshops, project competition, etc.
- To create awareness and opportunities among the students & faculty and to create Research and Development atmosphere in every department.
- To create interest and atmosphere among the staff members to take up Research projects and improve their knowledge, skills and qualifications.
- To motivate the faculty members for R&D activities in the area of their specialization;
- To encourage staff members and students to Present/ publish technical papers in reputed National International Conferences/Journals;
- To encourage staff members to undertake research activities and projects offered by agencies such as ISRO, DRDO, CSIR, DST, AICTE, UGC, DBT, etc.
- To assist for applying and getting funds for conducting Seminar/Workshop/FDP from various available funding agencies.
- To develop strategies to foster research collaborations within the faculty, across faculty and institutes, and with agencies outside the college;
- To work with various departments to establish and develop faculty research priorities on interdisciplinary areas;
- To interact with industry, government, professions and the wider community on all research matters promote faculty research activities to external stakeholders;
- To coordinate faculty level workshops and staff development activities on research-related issues.